- Designing Operational Procedures, Policies, and standards to deliver customer satisfaction and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Leading and coordinating the Market penetration initiatives of the organization as well as design and implement strategies to promote revenue generation, profitability, and growth of the Organization.
- Define and execute business plan to grow and globalize the organization’s products and services.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to ensure business objectives are clearly communicated and consistently implemented.
- Develop and manage the specific business plan and budget, ensuring alignment with the overall goals and objectives.
- Develop relationships and negotiate cost and service levels with both internal and external vendors
- Represent the organization in pricing/contract negotiations
- At least 15 years of related field experience, including 10 years of industry experience and 5-8 years of experience in a Senior Logistics /Courier business management position.
- Have extensive depth and breadth of expertise and experience in general management and/or functional leadership.
- Hands-on management approach to workflow.
- Analyze and resolve complex cross-functional issues.
- Demonstrated strong ability to lead and participate effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to communicate effectively at an executive level.
- Ability to build strong and sustainable relationships and the capability to interact within all levels of the organization.