• Directs all aspects of the business operations, including purchasing, scheduling, manufacturing, warehousing, shipping/receiving, quality assurance, and customer service.
• Control of all operational aspects including; revenue growth, profit, operations & production, quality, plant production development, health & safety, finance and compliance within assigned
• Prepare an annual production plan and policy guidelines to drive the performance of key result areas on production activities and continuous implementation monitoring.
• Optimally make sure that manufacturing units improve on the standard efficiencies in terms of Machine efficiencies, material yields, labor and overhead costs versus budget.
• Develop and nurture a dynamic and competent workforce through a robust performance driven culture.
• Works to ensure that the facility’s financial goals are met, including monthly profitability target
• Works with the Production supervisor to ensure that the facility’s operational activities and tactical actions are executed so that the plant’s working capital is properly managed.
• Provides information to various corporate personnel in a timely manner, including daily/weekly/monthly reporting requirements and other ad hoc information requests.
• Enforces all company policies, including safety, production, quality, sales, human resources, customer service and accounting policies.
• Implements, drives, and sustains key initiatives that support planned strategic goals.
• Drives standardized practices throughout the organization that align with other branches.
•Bsc/HND, preferably Industrial chemistry or Engineering or Business.
• 4 years of progressive experience, preferably in a similar role.
• Ability to establish and measure KPI’s.
• Proven analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities, with a keen attention to detail.
• Knowledge of financial analysis
• Strong interpersonal skills, and excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Use of Microsoft office suite.
NOTE: All candidates must reside within Benin City.