As a Manager, you will be on your way to becoming an expert in your field while developing your leadership skills to manage multiple teams and engagements. You will guide teams to deliver impactful solutions to clients.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
About Impact Pointe:
Impact Pointe Consultancy Limited (IPCL) holds the distinction of being a social impact consultancy focused on creating mutual benefits for international, public and private sector actors to scale social impact solutions by maximizing access to the financial and technical assistance needs of beneficiaries and clients.
IPCL is committed to delivering value and creating wealth for disadvantaged and disconnected parts of the economic and business landscape, which are an impetus for change.
While driving detailed focus and actions in the three key areas of Agriculture, Education and Social Impact & Sustainability, IPCL is committed to providing support in adjacent and connected areas in order to birth partnerships towards the creation of inclusive and multidimensional wealth, whether in Nigeria and beyond.
- Managing the day to day implementation of project service delivery and responsible for the final deliverable.
- Providing guidance and support to consulting teams to deliver client services.
- Redefine unclear client challenges into problem statements and develop steps to solve them and delegate workstreams amongst consulting teams
- Establish client relationships to improve interactions and service delivery.
- Effectively communicate with senior stakeholder groups such as client leadership to present recommendations.
- Provide guidance and leverage with the strengths of team members to create actionable solutions
- Undergraduate Degree and/or Master's Degree
- No more than 4 to 8+ years of work experience after completing your degree