- Provide technical support to Sales team by organizing seminars and product demo and presentation to key customers and distributors
- Plan & ensure various technical meets and product demo with key influencers like Architects, Engineers, Contractors, Masons, etc.
- Effectively handle quality related complaints and provide adequate After Sales Service.
- Carry out various in-house technical training programmes.
- Plan and ensure dissemination of technical information to customers through generation of literatures, Demos, mailers etc.
- Analyse competitor’s quality.
- Nurturing of key contacts.
- Training & development of Junior Customer service personnel.
- Motivation and development of subordinates.
- Conducting market research.
- Preparation of reports for HO.
Critical Tasks achievement measurement:
- No of Seminars / Presentation to customers
- No of Meets / Presentation to influencers
- Timely Resolution of complaints.
- Customer Satisfaction Index
- Literature generation & distribution
- Quarterly Competitor Quality Analysis Reports
- Meeting training man days
- Monthly Market Research reports
- Timely compilation
- HND in Civil / Structural Engineering from a premier institute
- 8-10 years relevant experience in large construction / building material / construction chemical / infrastructure companies
- Excel, Word, Power point
- Should have experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
- High level of initiative and assertiveness, Excellent team skills, Ability to work with a sense of urgency, effectively balancing multiple requests and tasks
- Ability to work within a very diverse workplace and environment
- Must have strong strategic planning/account planning experience
- Proven skill in consumer insight mining
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills.