- Be part of a cross-functional team, with a large amount of ownership and responsibility for managing things directly.
- Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with franchisees of the most important restaurant and supermarket chains
- Generating new business at prospect chains
- Drive expansion of existing clients
- Educating shoppers, and retailers on the importance of InstaDash operational procedures and standards, ensuring they are always respected
- Ensuring that InstaDash is paid its due commission on time
- Ensure high-quality solutions are provided with a sense of urgency and speed.
- Work closely with product managers, other teams, and both internal and external stakeholders, owning a large part of the process from problem understanding to shipping the solution.
- Have the freedom to suggest and drive organization-wide initiatives.
- You will be responsible for managing the development of features and infrastructure.
- You will help prioritize work for your team (as soon as we grow to accommodate additional team members), making difficult tradeoffs on design based on business constraints, ensuring on-time deliverables and high-quality software.
- You will provide hands-on technical management, guidance, and support to marketing team
- Monitoring retailers performance and implementing operational improvement plans where necessary
- You will develop a team culture of ownership that reinforces the core values of InstaDash
- All other duties as assigned
- Strong experience in Key Accounts Management at companies like NB, Cadbrury, Nestle, Unilever, P&G, Konga and Jumia.
- Experience in dealing with large supermarkets, restaurants and stores.
- Strong business development and communication skills.
- Experience with managing or supervising social media communications and campaigns.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in leading a diversified team (background and experiences)
- Collaborated closely with cross-functional teams
- Experience integrating and weaving together multiple internal systems
- Attention to details
- 5+ years of relevant experience in key account management and business development.
- Excited by constantly learning new technologies & skillsets - thrives in a collaborative team environment
- Ownership over systems and team that you work on
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams including infrastructure and other product teams across the company to deliver a consistently great user experience.
- Be ready to lead the planning, design, implementation, rollout and operation of a new digital products.