- Manage and maintain adequate supplies of parts and materials to meet operational requirements.
- Receive replacement stocks of parts, materials, and equipment, ensuring that these are correct in terms of number and specification and also timely in accordance with the operational needs.
- Interface with end-users in re-opening stocks as required to ensure that the optimum levels of required parts, materials, and equipment are maintained.
- Review of outstanding orders and ensure delivery with a limit.
- B.sc degree in finance, Accounting, Business Management, or related field.
- At least eighteen(18) years of experience in warehouse/Material & store management.
- Prior experience in the manufacturing sector is preferred
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development