1. Directs all aspects of the business operations, including purchasing, scheduling, manufacturing, warehousing, shipping/receiving, quality assurance and customer service.
2. Control of all operational aspects including; revenue growth, profit, operations and production, quality, plant production development, health and safety, finance and compliance within assigned.
3. Prepare an annual production plan and policy guidelines to drive the performance of key result areas on production activities and continuous implementation monitoring.
4. Optimally make sure that manufacturing units improve on the standard efficiencies in terms of machine efficiencies, material yields, labor and overhead costs versus budget.
5. Develop and nurture a dynamic and competent workforce through a robust performance driven culture.
6. Implements, drives and sustains key initiatives that support planned strategic goals.