A security outfit requires the services of an experienced candidate for
The job roles of the Operations Manager include but are not limited to the following:
- Define and operate all processes and tools to monitoring, detect, remediate, and contain security threats, including security monitoring, vulnerability management, security systems administration and security incident response.
- Oversee the recruiting, deployment, training, development, and retention of highly qualified security operations personnel.
- Manage the vulnerability management process by identifying and implementing tools for better management and tracking of the client’s site.
- Manage internal and external resources that respond to security incidents and direct the efforts of internal staff to investigate and respond to escalated security events from the client site.
- Ensure that all security resources are appropriately leveraged and prioritized to respond to security incidents as needed.
- Provide awareness to the appropriate teams regarding potential and historical security incidents.
- Provide weekly/monthly delivery of Information Security metrics and key performance indicators.
- Provide oversight for all change management procedures to ensure appropriate levels of security reviews are performed through the use of the internal system.
- Interface with Management to support security objectives for change management and other IT operations for which there are defined security objectives, including Ensure best-practice Problem Management processes are followed in order to restrict repeat security vulnerabilities or incidents; Attend Change Control Board meetings to discuss changes in the organization in respect to security operations.
- Review various reports for both internal and external use; ensuring that the reports are timely prompt and concise.
- Efficient management of corporate and individual client accounts
- Oversee operations of the department, including logistics ensuring that it is well coordinated.
- Carry out routine checks on guards/beats with the aim of detecting and correcting any lapses.
- Build excellent client relationships between the Company and the clients
- Generate reports as applicable (i.e. monthly, special obs, survey and clients report)
- Prepare departmental reports of the preceding month and submit them to management on or before the 3rd of the following month.
- Engage in revenue drive, collection of cheques/cash from clients and depositing same within 12hours in the Company’s account.
- Attend to clients complaints with timely interventions.
- Participate in marketing the Company’s services to prospective clients
- A first-degree holder in any relevant discipline from a recognized university in or outside Nigeria. A post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Possess a minimum of 8 years and above cognate experience, preferably in a private security sector. Foundation experience in the military, paramilitary and security agencies supported with valid documents, will be an added advantage.
- Membership of recognized security professional bodies will be an added advantage.
- Must possess sound knowledge in security risk assessment, investigations, intelligence gathering etc.
- Must be good in report writing, team cohesion and result-oriented.
- Proficiency in computer applications especially Microsoft office.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Must possess leadership skills.