- Review of all legal documents
- Transaction negotiation & strategy
- Legal advice & Support
- Company Secretarial Support
- Intellectual property and protection
- Legal Risk Management
- Policy development
- Legal Compliance
- Regulatory Compliance
- Litigation support
- Not older than 45years old
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a corporate practice with in-depth knowledge and experience in corporate governance, company secretarial, and compliance services.
- Experience in commercial, finance, administrative and other areas of law is desirable.
- Experience in insurance laws, content management, and policy development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) and must have fulfilled the requisite call to bar.
- Master’s in law (LLM)/MBA Degree will be an added advantage
- Member of Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN) or similar institutes will be an added advantage.
- 10 years experience (post call to bar)