We are looking for a passionate and experienced Inventory Control Manager who will analyze and coordinate the organization's supply chain and manage the entire life cycle of the product.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it’s ready for shipment, and perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus, and analyze different suppliers to obtain the best cost-effective deals.
- Design strategies to minimize the cost or time required to move goods.
- Review the success of logistical functions and identify areas for improvement.
- Present performance data to management, and propose improvements to management and customers.
- Stay current on advances in logistics technology and incorporate new technologies into procedures.
- Identify items as coming from or belonging to the customer, keep those items segregated from other production materials/tools, and maintain control of customer inventory.
- Lead a team of storage/warehousing personnel through the process of counting and recording inventory.
- Responsible for actual inventory counts; must be knowledgeable about inventory items to be counted, the counting procedures used, and the location of all inventories.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounting or related discipline.
- Relevant professional accounting qualifications such as. ACA, ACCA, etc.
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Advanced accounting knowledge, including experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Working knowledge and demonstrated experience in the use of accounting packages and systems, including SAP.
- Ability to gather, collate and analyze information/ data effectively and efficiently.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal relationships and people management skills.
- Good communication skills(oral and written).
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development