- Possible routine travels across Nigeria and mainly between Abuja and Lagos offices.
Job Performance Profile
• Design, review and documentation of all concerns around people management in the organization including but not limited to Employee handbook, code of conduct, work ethics & policies.
• Maintain and update organizational policies on specific, pertinent issues such as sexual harassment, grievance procedure, misconduct, etc.
• Comprehensive up to date employee filing of employee signed contracts, credentials and disciplinary records.
• Coordinating with all departmental supervisors and managers to ensure a comprehensive documentation of all departmental/unit standard operating procedures (SOP).
• Proficient use of designated Odoo HR software to manage and store HR data as well as generate fingertip analytics on the HR system.
• Manage and maintain office/work spaces to foster an experiential working environment for all employees.
• Supervise the use and maintenance of all company assets and work tools including but not limited to vehicles, Laptops, CUG phones, generators, equipment, etc.
RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION
• Design, enhance and implement a HR recruitment policy that guides recruitment process and outcomes in a systematic approach to include;
o Needs Assessment (assess need for new hire)
o Competency framework (KSAs you look for)
o Key stakeholders (Who is part of process)
o Where you look (internal & external)
o Communication process
o Assessment and selection tools (Personality, cognitive, integrity, behavioral, cultural fit test)
• Create and update job descriptions in line with organizational strategic needs for all job roles with clearly defined KPIs.
• Design and implement an automated talent pool bank with fingertip analytics and data mining functionality using software.
• Design, update and implement a documented and applied orientation/on-boarding process for all new hires.
LEARNING, DEVELOPMENT AND CAREER MANAGEMENT
• Design and implement a training and development system that cuts across every department to guarantee professional and qualified employees that benchmark world class industry standards as well as acquired the requisite competence to deliver ambitious organizational goals.
• Document scheduled budget for the professional development of employees
• Conduct and document periodic needs assessments for employees to determine training needs and qualification across the organization.
• Design and communicate an organizational structure which clearly defines employee career path and growth criteria from inception with a long-term succession planning.
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT & EVALUATION
• Design and implement best-suit performance measurement system using Objectives, Key Results (OKRs) in line with organizational strategic map and global organizational performance.
• Conduct, Supervise and document the implementation of quarterly performance measurement sessions and track the implementation of outcomes/recommendations with respective employees..
• Promote and measure organizational culture through performance measurement alignment with core values.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
• Develop and implement a comprehensive compensation and benefits scheme for employee incentives in alignment with organizational strategic map.
• Conduct periodic surveys to evaluate industry salary benchmark and salary ranges in line with job evaluations.
• Innovate creative yet sustainable employee incentives to attract and retain the right talents for the organization.
• Design and promote an excellence driven recognition and reward system in the organization.
EMPLOYEE AND LABOR RELATIONS
• Measure and document employees satisfaction
• Organize routine company-sponsored events to boost employee morale and improve employee interactions/bonding
• Define documented mechanism for lodging of grievances and conflict resolution within the organization.
• Ensure full compliances with local labor laws and best practices.
• Establish policy on termination practices with a formal checklist/legal review for compliance.
• Perform and document exit interviews for leaving employees.
• Maintain cordial engagement with exited employees to promote future positive leverage.
• Fundamental understanding of Human Resource Management and HR partnering in business.
• Experience with Human capital management and organisational culture management.
• Must be a people’s person with a strong practice of emotional intelligence.
• Ability to be assertive in decision making regarding employee relations and matters
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Odoo ERP.
• Ability to generate timely, concise, and effective business correspondence both oral and written.
• Ability to interact with employees, customers and colleagues in a professional and courteous manner.
• Attention to detail.
• Advanced time management and analytical skills
• Experience with Corporate Strategic Management and HR Strategic alignment
• Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field.
• An international MBA or MSc in HR.
• 7 to 10 years of recent HR management in the IT/Software development industry.
• CIPD Certification
Compensation & Benefits
• Annual salary: N4,800,000 – N5,400,000 gross
• Fuel Subsidy (for Personal Vehicle use)
• Health Insurance
• Pension Contribution (10%)
• Call Allowance + CUG Phone
• Annual Performance Bonus
• Annual Trainings/Workshop
• Paid Certification Exams
• Smart Mobile phone (Android)
• Shared work space