- Work independently and proceed with company objectives without constant supervision from senior leadership.
- Be passionate and become an expert about everything the firm From our menu ingredients to our people and company culture.
- Delivering the best food and beverage service ensuring we exceed customer expectations.
- Support the owners to make sure that we’re smashing financial targets as well as monitoring business performance.
- Responding professionally, politely, and efficiently to customer complaints.
- Coordinate the front and back of house operations of the restaurant.
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity, staff performance, and customer feedback.
- Manage restaurant’s good image and constantly look for ways to improve.
- Identify suitable vendors, negotiate with vendors, and secure the best price for products and services.
- Maintain both new and existing vendor relationships.
- Proven experience as a Manager, Bartender, or similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, or related field.
- Excellent communication, business management, financial, interpersonal, leadership, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to think on their feet.
- Quick learner and independent.
People friendly with the ability to build rapport with customers and vendors.
Hardworking and dedicated.
Time and project management skills.
Committed to providing exceptional service to customers and supporting staff members.
Minimum of 3 years experience as a manager.