We're a multinational organization and one of the leading providers of world-class media planning and buying services in West and Central Africa. Our extensive clientele comprises market-leading commercial organizations and key public institutions across the sub-region. At the heart of our rapid growth and expansion is a passionate belief in the primacy of professional management and talent development. Our alumni can be found in key leadership positions within the marketing communications industry and client organizations, a testimony to the quality of leaders we have produced over time. The Management Trainee Programme In a flat organization like ours, management trainees play a crucial role in providing front-line supervision in critical operational areas. To prepare them for various demanding managerial positions, our trainees undergo a comprehensive program of formal training and short internships with our business affiliates, exposing them to various facets of our business. At the end of the program, successful participants are deployed to function-specific areas based on their assessed abilities and interests.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Graduate trainee
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Be 27 years of age or below
- Have a minimum of a 2.1 university degree (or equivalent).
- Fresh graduates (post-NYSC) that meet the specified requirement are welcome to apply.
- Must be young, resourceful, eager to learn, and resilient to the pressures of current-day life.
- Having a "can-do" spirit will serve you well in an environment where going the extra mile to serve clients and colleagues is the norm
- Candidates that have applied previously in the last 12 months need not to apply again - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly note that the Final day for submission of CVs / entries is October 20, 2022
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.