- First degree from a reputable Institution
- 1 – 3 years of work experience.
- Age limit: Candidates must not be more than 27 years
- Must have completed National Youth Service
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Analytical skills
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office.
Qualified candidates should email their CVs in Microsoft Word format. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application closes on 10th June 2021.