- The ideal candidate should be a go-getter,
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a history of academic and professional achievements.
- Applicants should be no more than 28 years old
- Hold a Bachelor's degree passed at a minimum of Second-Class Upper division level in Social Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Humanities, or Arts.
- Previous work experience is not required.
- The selected candidate will undergo a structured training and competence-building program to equip them for top-level performance.
Applications should be sent not later than ONE WEEK from the date of this publication.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.