- Conduct internal audits and gap assessments referencing the relevant standards
- Develop and implement client specific risk assessment methodologies: including Hazard Identification,
- Collate, analyse and interpret process performance data using statistical techniques and provide on-going reports on clients’ management systems performance.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize process and system documentation, measurement and analysis.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Develop and present technical reports on work progress and measurement outcomes.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities for internal and external processes
- Support all functions related to the deployment of management systems methodology and standards across client organizations
- Support every aspect of internal audit quality system program from audit planning, implementation, feedback and re-audit as required
- Support the development and implementation of training modules in support of ERP and MS deployment projects