- Must be male
- Must not be older than 30 years
- Must be resident in Lagos and be willing to relocate to Ibeju – Lekki
- Must be Single.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person
- Producing and scheduling content for the Church social media channels: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Monitoring the Church social media channels to ensure comments, complaints and queries are dealt with professionally and in good time, identifying issues which need response/rebuttal
- Curating the digital community on the Church’s social platforms, creating engagement with followers
- Producing and sourcing good quality pictures and visual imagery for the Church website, social media channels and blogs
- Responsible for the Church digital image library
- Bachelor's degree;[2.1 or 2.2 in any degree with IT, Media, Microsoft Office Suite and other Certifications] at least 2 years of progressively responsible work experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Must be Born Again with 2-5 Years Christian
- Must be good with Web design and social media
- Total Commitment to Christ, Music and Worship and the new church
Please note that applications not meeting the criteria will not be considered.