- Communicate with clients to understand their needs and wants.
- Give professional advice on beauty products.
- Determine necessary supplies and equipment needed
- Apply makeup in a professional manner
- Pay attention to other details such as costumes and design
- Responsible for the upkeep of work tools and materials.
- Adhere to personal hygiene standards
- Stay up to date with latest best practices, tools and technology in your field.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Makeup Artist
- Excellent knowledge of makeup products, techniques and technologies
- Customer oriented with a proactive and positive attitude.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative mindset and artistic personality
- Good time management skills
- Manual dexterity and attention to detail