Work Hours: 9am - 7pm (Mondays- Saturday and availability on stand by)
• Enhancing facial aesthetics through makeup
• Selecting the best material (cosmetics and tools) and create budgets to purchase
• Consulting with clients and creating custom looks based on their specifications.
• Having knowledge of different color palettes and design styles.
• Maintaining an awareness of the latest trends in beauty
• Assisting in appropriate removing of makeup and prosthetics
• Cleaning and maintain makeup applicators and tools
• Assisting makeup artist during appointments
• Taking lighting and setting into account when applying makeup
• Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients of the makeup artist
• Maintaining cleanliness of the workspace
• Operating within health and safety regulations.
• Proven experience as makeup artist (Portfolio containing at least 3 pictures of your work or link your work page)
• Curriculum Vitae (CV)
• Cover Letter
• Knowledge of makeup and hairstyling techniques
• Experience in prosthetics and special effects
• Technical understanding of lighting, photography and styles etc.
• Ability to balance quality and budget restraints
• Understanding of health and safety rules
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Artistic personality
• Attention to detail
• Patient with a positive attitude