Main Job Task and Responsibilities
- Manage and control maintenance activities
- Oversee and supervise activities of maintenance staffs for optimal productivity
- Conducting routine maintenance and safety checks.
- Plan Preventive Maintenance schedule & implement it to up keep the machine condition.
- Fabricating parts for repairs and machine upgrades.
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems maintenance
- Familiarity with OSHA safety standards and regulation
- Physical capable and available to work overtime including weekends, public holidays, and evening.
- Enforce strict safety guild line and company standards
- Ensure output meets quality standard
- Ensure the safety use of equipment
- Work in line with production engineer to rectify any fault found in machine without delay
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES.
- Education level and/or relevant experience(s)
- Minimum of Trade test certificate or National diploma/Technical college certificate in any engineering or social science related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the plastics manufacturing industry will be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills- able to work well with others
- Able to read and write report and good verbal communication skills
- Able to learn about the machines, products, and processes quickly