- Repair any fault or damage in the machine and site as assigned.
- Fabricate machine parts as designed for maintenance jobs.
- Conduct maintenance work on soap mixer, soap molding machine, packing conveyor, elevators and all assigned machines and systems.
- Carry out assigned task in installation and fabrication.
- Carry out planned maintenance jobs in line with schedule.
- Be part of the annual overhauling team.
- Maintain proper record of time taken for job completion and monthly repair effected.
- Carry out effective maintenance on all company’s machines.
- Instant welding of broken machine parts.
- Proven work experience as a Maintenance Technician or similar role
- High technical capability.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Possess good fitting and machining skills.
- Possess good problem solving skills.
- Have team work ethics.
- Have basic proficiency in MS-Word packages.
- Possession of minimum SSCE, OND/CITY & GUILDS CERTIFICATE