- Perform cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping etc.
- Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken locks, filling gaps on walls etc.
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Install appliances and equipment
- Do garden/yard upkeep by mowing lawn, collecting trash etc.
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems (e.g. ventilation)
- Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations
- Report to a facilities or maintenance manager for issues
- Technical Certificate in an engineering field - Mechanical, Electrical, HVAC or Plumbing
- Experience in an international branded hotel is an added advantage
- Working technical knowledge of general repairs, and specific area of expertise
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills;
- Good interpersonal skills
- Helpful and amiable demeanour