- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance.
- Maintain all machinery to ensure they are at working standards.
- Create and implement maintenance procedures.
- Conduct regular inspections of the equipment to detect and resolve problems.
- Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
- Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Assign repair schedules and evaluate repair cost estimates.
- Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary.
- A BSC/HND or equivalent qualification in mechanical engineering.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in maintenance.
- Previous managerial experience is a bonus.
- Good understanding of the technical features of hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Strong knowledge facilities machines and equipment.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary: From NGN 2,400,0000 - 3,000,000 per annum.
Location: Port Harcourt.