1. Maintenance of production related equipment
• To be responsible for the maintenance of all injection moulding machines, moulds, hot runner systems, diesel
and gas generators, air compressors, scrap grinders, cooling towers and water pumps for the entire plant to
ensure they are in good working order and all safety measures are active as per manufacturer’s guidelines.
• To supervise the maintenance team consisting of a minimum of 20 people.
• To ensure that all daily mould changes are supervised and carried as per the requirement of the production
• To prepare and implement a preventive maintenance schedule for all production related equipment.
• To ensure that and be responsible for monthly checks of the Firefighting equipment and ensure it is in good
• To effectively prioritize maintenance work orders given to internal maintenance team with a view to improve Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and minimize downtime.
• To effectively prioritize maintenance work orders given to external contractors and follow up on their timely completion. Submit progress report on a monthly basis. Ensure proper accounting of the same.
• To ensure that the highest level of cleanliness is maintained on the manufacturing shop floor.
• To ensure that the inventory of spare parts (both imported and locally procured), fuels and oils are available and
where required initiate the order process.
• Maintain daily reports of (i) Diesel and Gas generator operation (ii) Air compressor operation (iii) Water
• Submit monthly closing stock report of (i) All spare parts (ii) Fuels and oils.
• Submit monthly consumption reports of (i)Power consumption from Diesel and Gas Generators (ii) Power
supply from national grid (PHCN) (iii) All fuels and oils.
• Prepare machine break down reports, mould change reports, maintain machine maintenance history cards.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree/diploma in engineering. An electrical engineering specialisation will be an advantage.
• A person with at least 10 years of experience in maintenance of all production related equipment as stated above.
• A person having exposure in supervising a team of at least 20 efficiently.
• A person with basic computer knowledge being able to use programs such as Email, MS Excel and Word.