· Using Edge binding machine, panel saw machines, dust collector, compressor etc
· Calculating how much wood you need and selecting the right kind
· Using computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacture (CAM) techniques
· Reading and understanding technical drawings
· Making jigs and templates for each task
· Cutting and shaping wood
· Cleaning, minor servicing of machines and sharpening or replacing blades.
· Minimum of 5 years experience in a furniture companyake the individual parts of desks, tables and chairs.