The job holder will be responsible for operating machinery, maximizing machine efficiencies, and meeting production goals. The successful candidate will perform daily tasks, abide by rules and standards set by management follow all Company’s Core Values and Behaviors, and complete additional job duties as assigned by the department manager.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Ability to perform minimal troubleshooting of machines and tools including repairs and maintenance.
- Production & processing knowledge of raw materials, quality control, cost, and techniques to maximize effective manufacturing and distribution of goods.
- Ability to work with basic safety and health procedures and processes to prevent workplace injury and accidents.
- Close attention to details to complete tasks and develop ways to conduct assignments with little or no supervision.
- Knowledge of possible sources of potential clients for business transactions.
Remuneration: below 75k