We are looking for a highly-skilled, detail-oriented Sales Executive who must be knowledgeable about practices relevant to direct and grassroots marketing to make sure that the sales opportunities in the assigned regions are exploited, and well-focused to meet the goals and objectives of the organization.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Present, promote, and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Develop business relationships with all the distributors/customers, within the assigned territory
- Come up with useful information that can enhance the region's productivity.
- Prepare daily marketing reports and attend weekly marketing meetings.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Negotiate and close agreements with corporate and industrial customers
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs and requests
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales
- Coordinate marketing intelligence for the company
- Initiate and contribute to the promotional program
- Uphold the social responsibility of the company
- The candidates should possess a minimum academic qualification of a BSc
- 3 - 5 years of work experience.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint
- A valid Driver’s Licence
What we offer:
- Remuneration of NGN 200,000 with target-driven incentive
- Sponsored training opportunities
- Opportunity to grow with a leading Petroleum Trading company
- Opportunity to work with an amazing team that takes pride in what it does