- To maintain full and accurate records of students’ achievements as it relates to the subject.
- Keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and reforms and using this to ensure lessons are relevant
- Select and develop an appropriate syllabus, educational content and courses in line with related resources.
- Analyzing the needs, strengths, and weaknesses of students and structuring lessons and assessments around them.
- Reporting any progress issues to the head of the department, as well as the parents
- Demonstrate a successful track record of teaching the required subjects in any of the fields and preparing students for the exams.
- The preferred candidate must have a minimum of an NCE, B. Ed or B.Sc., in Education or related field.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years teaching/tutoring experience.
- Must have the capacity for providing online tutoring
- Must be experienced in preparing lesson plans and personalized instructions
- Must be patient, resourceful, responsible, accountable and reliable.
- Must have an extremely good command of both spoken and written English Language.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.