Our Technology Company operates a platform used by B2B partners to transfer large volumes of consumer electronic devices between locations nationwide. We require the services of a Logistics Supervisor to manage the entire logistics network to ensure efficient and fluid service delivery within the stated transaction Turn Around Time (TAT). Our company transfers significant volumes of electronic devices between consumers and Authorized Service Centers nationwide. The efficiency of our logistics network and our service providers directly impacts our Quality of Service.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Provide logistic support and oversee the overall logistic processes in support of the organization's business
- Responsible for planning, oversight, management & coordination of logistics support operations to ensure the smooth accomplishment of transactions
- Prioritizing work orders and organizing tasks based on project deadlines
- Develop logistical plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans.
- Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans.
- Design and develop standard operating methods to manage logistics operations efficiently.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.