- Confirm product orders, customer profile details and product shipping details.
- Request for products from the production warehouse, packaging and label for customers.
- Package and send orders to customers using the approved shipping and distribution channels.
- Identify challenges in the shipping and distribution channels and report accordingly to your supervisor.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and customer service teams to ensure that customers complaints are resolved timely and effectively.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analysing customers’ needs.
- Overseer that the arrangement of goods in an orderly system within the stock location system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement.
- Undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members.
- Engaged in the loading and offloading process, the subsequent arrangement of products so that they can be accessed and identified easily.
- Maintain broad knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by Management
- The Candidate must reside in Benin City
- B.Sc and HND holders only
- Must be intuitive and proactive
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer literate