- Organization of transportation activities.
- Collection and signing of waybills.
- Coordinate and track the movement of goods
- Execute logistics plan to move products to reach the destination on schedule.
- B.SC in any management-related courses like Business Administration, Economics, Business management e.t.c.
- Note: the job holder can be trained on the job
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Must be able to multi-task,
- Creative thinking skills,
- Good time management skills and a team player.