- Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
- Monitoring stock levels and updating records on the website.
- Receives products from vendors and coordinates delivery to customers
- Prepares customer orders to the standard of the brand
- Takes steps to avoid quality control issues.
- Manages activities throughout the order fulfillment and production cycle to make sure established deadlines are met.
- Responding to customer queries
- Any other duties that may be assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- The age range for this job role is between 20 - 23 years, Preferably Corp Members
- Experience in logistics management preferred
- Knowledgeable about Abuja and her environs
- Organizational skills
- Understanding of quality management principles
- Must be attentive to detail
- Highly computer literate i.e. Microsoft word, excel, etc.
- Management ability
- Flexible and adaptable attitude