Koyo Nation is a Founders Institute and Consonance Investments company building the next generation of African e-commerce experiences, via a mobile-first social group buying application. We have built the MVP and we are in private beta! Currently, we enable communities in Lagos to buy groceries more cheaply with free delivery.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Strategically plan and manage last mile, aggregation (warehousing), and long haulage
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Evaluate budgets and expenditures, advises on resources needed to beat departmental goals
- Fraud detection and uncovering theft
- Manage the relationship between logistics stakeholders like 3PLs, to improve logistic network and coverage
- Research and develop logistic framework needed for success in potential expansion location
- Work with procurement and production team on the schedule for logistics assets to optimize the assets for profitability.
- Logistics Cost/T
- Utilization of Last Mile Vehicles
- of Long Haul Assets Available
- of Trucks Moved/Week
- of Tonnes moved/week
- Warehousing Capacity & Utilization
- Minimum of HND / BSc in Supply Chain, Business Management, or a similar field preferred.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience as a Logistics Manager or in a similar position.
- Running inbound & outbound logistics ideally in a rural setting and working with a network of third-party logistics partners – key focus on contacts in the North & warehousing experience
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and any supply chain software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail is essential
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Annual company retreat