We are looking for an experienced logistics Intern to manage all aspects of logistics throughout our supply chain. The logistics Intern will be responsible for organizing and providing efficient transportation and storage solutions for the entire lifecycle of our products, from the acquisition of raw materials to final product distribution. A successful logistics Intern should be able to ensure efficient and cost-effective supply chain operations. You should also be able to promptly resolve distribution issues and have strong negotiation skills.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Customer onboarding.
- Customer relationship management
- Sales follow up
- Ensuring the safe and timely pick-up and delivery of shipments.
- Target market identification
- Social media marketing
- Liaising and negotiating with Customers.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager
- HND/ OND/ BSC required.
- Degree in business administration, logistics or related field preferred.
- 0 - 1 year of experience in logistics management required.
- Working knowledge of legal regulations and ISO requirements.
- Certification in Logistics, supply chain, or Transportation management is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and logistics software.
- Good management and organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Youth Corp members can apply.
- Candidates living in Ikeja and its environs are advised to apply.
Salary: NGN 30,000 - 45,000