We are looking to hire a suitable candidate for this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Effective planning, directing, and coordinating all the activities of the logistics department
- To ensure that the most feasible method for achieving the most economical operations within the logistic department
- Supervising and controlling the clearing and forwarding operations of the operations manager in line with the corporate objective. Develop a service orientation culture to service other departments and third parties
- Supervise and control the transport equipment and operation with a responsible transport manager in line with corporate objectives. Develop a service orientation culture to service other departments and third parties
- Inventory management both inbound and outbound, monitor and supervise all staff responsible for inventory management
- Ensure compliance with corporate operational procedure
- Directly accountable to the president and board of directors for the performance of all responsibilities relating to the logistics operation, providing the report or briefing on logistic operations and activities
- Coordinates activities with purchasing, commercial, and finance department
- Supervises the operations, transport, tank farm, warehouse, and SST managers.
- BSc in Engineer Management, Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
- 3 - 5 years of proven work experience as a logistics manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Strong Documentation and Computerized system compliance
- Have excellent computer knowledge and excel skills
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
Remuneration Range: NGN 400,000 - 500,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.