- Overseeing all operations of our supply chain.
- Managing and organizing inventory, transportation and storage.
- Analyzing and optimizing logistical procedures.
- Reviewing, routing and preparing purchase orders.
- Making sure we have safe and timely pick-up and delivery of orders.
- Monitoring and tracking shipments, timelines, costs, and productivity.
- Addressing and resolving inventory issues.
- Liaising and negotiating with retailers and suppliers.
- Answering customer requests and queries.
- HND/OND/NCE in Social Science Disciplines.
- First Degree in business administration, logistics and related disciplines can also apply.
- Experience in logistics management required.
- Working knowledge of legal regulations and ISO requirements.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and logistics software.
- Good management and organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.