- Grow market share (specific to target market) by effective management of individual customer relationships
- Research the latest products and regulations
- Define market-specific strategies
- Pursue new clientele opportunities by proactively creating and developing business opportunities with both new and existing clients in order to generate additional business and to enhance key relationships
- Market/sell product and service offerings to target customers
- Obtain adequate information in respect of each facility request/prospect to conduct preliminary credit screening
- Perform preliminary credit screening to confirm that facility requests meet the company's defined target market and risk acceptance criteria.
- Review, Certify and Safeguard all Collateral/Document Submission in accordance with the company's Loan operation policy/Credit policy manual.
- Review all Loan documents prior to Funding
- Maintain Collateral Inventory and accurate accounting of all activities.
- Manage risk exposures in line with approved risk management policies.
- Develop and implement appropriate responses on a case-by-case basis to manage delinquency.
- Proactively identify potential delinquency in existing exposures on a continuous basis and support the risk management function in ensuring the efficient administration of all credit recovery activities
- Prepare, on a regular basis, draft correspondences to Borrowers providing information on their arrears and sanctions position indicating their negative implication both on the Borrowers and RFL.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and periodic call memo
- A minimum of 3years previous experience
- Academic qualification of BSc
Salary: NGN 75,000 - 150,000 (Negotiable)