- Engage and approach all district branch managers and provincial branch managers to discuss and explore practical techniques and strategies to incorporate into the plan.
- Formulate a plan of detailed actions of written-off loans from previous and current years.
- Set out the detailed actions and target of loan write-off recoveries down to all the concerned client service officers
- Identify and assess a recovery likelihood of loan write-off clients, rating Low, Medium, or High.
- Coordinate with loan officers to identify loan write-off clients and classify them into four different categories according to a combination of their willingness to pay and capacity to pay.
- Work closely with Branch Manager (BM) and Loan Officer (LO) to execute recovery techniques and strategies including, loan write-off mapping, regular home visit, and chasing, and collecting.
- Try to get all the loans to write off clients to have commitments with and to get them to follow their pledge.
- Seek ways to continuously improve performance and productivity on the job.
- Work closely with the Credit and Recovery Manager, Regional Manager, and Branch Manager to identify the root cause of loan delinquency, operational weaknesses and recommend changes to improve the quality of the portfolio.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Minimum academic qualification of SSCE
- This job role is open to Preferably Female candidates
Location: Ikotun Axis