Loan officer Responsibilities
· Build and maintain portfolio of quality clients rapidly and consistently to reach target portfolio within assigned period;
· Liaise with community Head of markets, to refer reliable and good customers
· Identify potential clients;
· Carry out KYC and due diligence on the intending client;
· Sensitize potential clients on all aspects of the loan program: procedures to apply, the terms and conditions, the incentives for good performance, and penalties for late repayment and default;
· Develop an accurate evaluation of each client’s capacity and willingness to repay the requested loan;
· Correctly complete loan application and evaluation process.
· Verify and cross-check all information relevant to the loan application and evaluation;
· Evaluate the willingness and capacity to repay of the client;
· Ensure a reliable guarantor is in place and documented;
· Determine and present loan terms and conditions to client’s guarantors.
· Provide support to peers and others within Revent Global Finance in uplifting its values and policies;
· Ensuring proper documentation of clients (especially new) at all times;
· Report any default client to Supervisor or Relationship Manager as the case may be
· Ensure daily collection is paid into the bank before close of business every day.
Pay : 40,000 – 50,000 alongside a transport allowance of 5,000 weekly