A micro-Lending located in Ikeja invites applications from suitable candidates to lead the Account/Finance unit of the organization.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Review of Loans
- Prepare monthly reports
- Recommend Loan to be disbursed
- Candidate must be partly or Chartered Accountant - ICAN with at least 2 years post qualification relevant experience in microfinance or finance house.
- Academic qualification of either an HND or B.Sc in Accounting or other related courses
- Must be ready to lead and proffer solutions to financial and operational issues.
- Must be able to prepare management reports
- Must be able to supervise and coach junior members of staff
- The ability to use relevant computer software is a necessity
- A good knowledge of Excel is required.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.