We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Providing legal services in areas of civil law, criminal law, and fundamental human rights infringements, in the hierarchy of court in Nigeria.
- Drafting and filing of court processes with the appropriate courts and conducting thorough due diligence and research before forming a position on the case
- Represent clients in all courts including the Supreme Court, federal high court, and magistrate court.
- Take responsibility for and attend to self-development
- Ensure that all client's work is progressed expeditiously and that the client is kept regularly informed on progress and on costs
- Conducting a thorough investigation into client matters, including performing legal research and analysis.
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years of post-call experience with excellent academic credentials.
- Highly focused commercial approach to business in addition to legal flair.
- Concise and precise drafting skills
- Ability to remain confident in difficult circumstances and to possess the resilience to sustain performance, particularly when under pressure.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.