Our Client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Meet with clients and cultivate a strong client/counsel relationship.
- Prepare processes at both trial courts and appellate courts.
- Handle trials at all courts and argue briefs at appellate courts
- Proffer legal opinions and draft agreements with minimal supervision, draft and review documentation.
- Maintain active membership of Bar associations, and ability to deal with regulators, and public
- Thorough knowledge and practical experience of procedural law and substantive law.
- Provide mentorship and supervisory responsibilities to junior associates and work as a team with other
- senior associates.
- Fulfill other responsibilities as delegated or assigned by the Managing Partner/Partners.
- prepare a comprehensive brief on each case.
- Maintain a regular schedule of hearings and court appearances.
- Schedule and administer full depositions of witnesses and experts
- Review discovery of documents and determine the best course of action in each case.
- Familiar with enforcement procedures and can take steps to enforce judgments.
- The Candidate should possess a minimum of second-class lower division at BL / LLB.
- Minimum of 7+ years post-call experience acquired in a reputable litigation firm.
- A level of interpersonal skills sufficient to maintain effective working relationships, with colleagues and
- Leadership skills.
- Highly focused and committed to law practice.
- Concise and precise drafting skills.
- Good eye for detail and effective time management.
- The ability to remain confident and assured in difficult circumstances, and stamina to sustain
- performance, particularly when under pressure.
- The ability to keep abreast of professional, legal, technological, and developments in law and to impart
- such knowledge as necessary.
- Ambitious enough to attract partnership within 3 years of work
Remuneration: NGN 300,000 - 500,000 (depending on the years of experience)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.