Roles & Responsibilities
1. Through Design thinking, identify specific space function, clients behavior and intended user experience for lighting.
2. Ability to make interior spaces functional, safe, and beautiful by determining space requirements and selecting decorative items, such as colors, lighting, and materials.
3. Balance the application of the three primary light types (task, accent and ambient) in every functional residential space.
4. Confirm to industry standard electrical codes and energy efficiency standards
5. Fuse the concept of natural and artificial lighting with architectural designs and advise/recommend accordingly to architect and interior designers.
6. Ensure that at all times, the lighting design amplifies the architectural and interior design elements both within and outside the property.
7. Using CAD tools to professionally design lighting layout plans with accurate details for site installation by the electrical contractor.
8. Consistently research and establish partnership relationships with renowned innovative lighting manufacturers who promote lighting excellence, creativity and efficiency.
9. Curate a database of approved lighting fixtures in every category with a systematic design tool that aids the speedy and error free design and specification production of tender and technical documentation.
10.Intentionally build and foster business relationships with architects, interior designers and developers by offering smart lighting design and supply services to their projects at an early architectural design phase.
11.Creatively inspire and supervise the creation of sensory evoking 3D renders showing complete utility representation of lighting designs.
12.Foundational understanding of electrical engineering, Acoustics, and electronics technology and their application to modern day architectural lighting.
13.Proposal designs, presentation and negotiation with clients.
14.Scheduled supervision of project electrical and joinery contractors in order to deliver approved lighting and interior design.
Specialization in Interior Design
3 - 5years Experience in Lighting/Interior design
Advanced user of Revit Design tool
Experience with 3D rendering software
Creative and imaginative Sketching/interpretation skills
Passion for technology and IOT
A problem thinker and solver
A fast and adaptive learner
An experiential illustrator and communicator
An eye for design, including colour, and good 3D awareness and International Exposure