1. Coordinate and orchestrate the operation of a school library program that encompasses all aspects of instructional resources.
2. Helps students and faculty locate materials.
2. Helps to maintain a friendly and helpful atmosphere for students and faculty.
3. Keeps the library organized, clean, neat, and welcoming to visitors.
4. Prepares bulletin boards and displays on a regular basis.
5. Shelves materials and makes sure items are maintained in the correct order.Provides information on educational studies, research, standards, legislation, and professional development.
6. Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings.
7. Operate within school policies and procedures, including the Code of Conduct
8.Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
1. Minimum of B.Sc in Library science or any related field.
2. Good shelving and organization skills.
3. Good knowledge of Learning resources.
4. Good knowledge of MS Office packages and other software.
5. Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Teaching experience is an advantage.
7. Strong ability to network with other libraries, librarians, and agencies to provide access to resources outside the school for mutual development