The likely areas of responsibility include:
• Customer Experience: Ensure that guests who visit the Hotel, Beach, Leisure Building and other hospitality facilities have a great experience from beginning to the end.
• Coordinating Departmental Tasks: Delegate tasks to team members, with adequate communication and supervision.
• Food and Beverage: leverage on food and beverage options within the ecosystem for guests and introduce options that best serve the hotel’s needs
• Good understanding of Procurement and vendor management
• Oversee the operations of the Beach and Hotel.
• Co-ordinate the various interests on the Beach and the Hotel
• Co-ordinate the various interests on the beach
• Plan strategic smart marketing projects for the hotel, Aqua Pool Club and corresponding hospitality businesses.
• Ensure and provide flawless, upscale, professional and high-class guest service experiences.
• Analyse customer feedback and provide strategic direction to continuously improve overall rating.
• Improve the synergy between the Hotel, Aqua Pool Club and the Beach, as well as, advise ways to further integrate the businesses into ecosystem
• Provide upscale guest service experiences for clients throughout their stay
• Oversee check-in and check-out procedures, including reservations and financial transactions
• Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure all customer concerns are resolved in time.
• Integrate dynamic business environment, technological developments and changing values into the management of the Hotel and other hospitality business.
• Calculate and compare costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money.
• Manage and lead change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities.
• Ensure the hotel, beach and other hospitality facilities meet health and safety requirements.
• Check that agreed work by staff or contractors are completed satisfactorily and follow up on any deficiencies
• Use performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement
• Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences.
• Build new relationships and maintain good relationships with existing clients and sundry
• Train and re-train the team to ensure excellent customer experience always
• Introduce new idea and knowledge to improve standard, consumer primary activities and protect the associated investments
• Collate reports and present same to Strategy team and Management team.
• Undertake all such other tasks or duties as may be assigned from time to time as may be required to meet the needs of the Group.
- A University degree and a minimum of 3-5 years of hospitality experience is necessary for this role.
- Candidate must have had some international work experience in a hotel or relevant hospitality business.
- The skills for building a network of contacts and experience are particularly useful in managing people and systems.
- Candidate should have managed hospitality facility. People management will be an added advantage.
The individual will need to demonstrate:
• Interpersonal, relationship-building and networking skills
• Procurement and negotiation skills
• The ability to multitask and prioritize workload
• Confident decision making
• Time management skills
• The ability to draw information from various sources, including people
• Record keeping and tracking
• Clear and concise writing skills and the ability to handle long and complex documents
• Teamwork skills and the ability to lead and motivate others
• IT skills
• A practical, flexible and innovative approach to work.
• Having customer service skills.
• Being able to work under pressure.
• Having problem solving skills.
• Being an active listener.
• Having interpersonal skills.
• Being able to work with a team.
• Having high attention to details.
• Being able to work with people from different backgrounds.
• Having good communication skills.
• Being able to work for extended hours