- To ensure the company complies with financial and legal requirements and maintains high standards of corporate governance.
- To act as a point of communication between the board of directors and in some cases organisations executive management.
- Maintain statutory books.
- Convening and servicing meetings, producing agendas, taking minutes and conveying decisions, handling meeting correspondence.
- Ensure correspondence are attended to, collate information and write reports, communicate decisions to relevant company stakeholders.
- Advise members of the legal implications of decisions and policies.
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action.
- Liaise with external regulators such as lawyers and auditors.
- Manage matters related to insurance and work ethics.
- Develop and oversee the systems that ensure the company complies with all policies, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
- Enter into contractual agreements with suppliers and customers.
- Train directors and members of the senior leadership team on corporate governance matters.
- Attend to other legal and governance matters as the organisation grows.
Requirements & Qualification:
- Minimum of a BSc Certificate
- At least 2 years working experince
- Preferably female
Salary: NGN75,000- NGN150,000