- Undertaking legal/general research
- Preparing and reviewing court processes
- Court appearance
- Offer legal advice to clients.
- Conduct searches at the land registry and CAC.
- Prepare regular progress reports.
- Drafting and reviewing of legal agreements
- Carrying out other tasks the National Coordinator may assign
- Proven experience in litigation
- In-depth understanding of criminal, civil law practice.
- Goal driven and analytical
- Excellent writing skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- LL.B, B.L qualification at least 2:2 in the university and 2:1 in law school
- Male applicants resident around the Island and Lekki will be highly considered