We are seeking a lawyer with some experience in real estate/ general practice in Nigeria to join our team on a part-time basis. The ideal candidate will be drafting, and reviewing contracts and agreements and every other document.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action.
- Ensure the company complies with financial and legal requirements and maintains high standards of corporate governance.
- Maintain statutory books.
- Research legal resources such as articles, codes, statutes, judicial decisions, and more.
- Write and review all documents relating to real estate.
- Advise the company of the legal implications of decisions and policies.
- Liaise with external regulators such as lawyers and auditors.
- Minimum academic qualification of –LL.B, B.L from a University
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in a Real Estate or Law firm.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- The candidate must be self -motivated driven and willing to work under pressure.
- Relevant knowledge of Regulatory/Statutory real estate requirements.
- Ensure Compliance with relevant extant law and all statutory requirements.
- Ability to render Legal advice on matters of contractual agreement and litigation.
- Good Legal drafting skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.