- Conduct regular searches on key legal issues
- Preparing and reviewing court processes.
- Handling all cases in court.
- Drafting & reviewing legal agreements.
- Offer legal advice to clients.
- Conduct searches at the land registry and CAC
- Prepare regular progress reports.
- Carrying out other tasks the National Coordinator may assign.
- A degree in law, and Bar final with a minimum of a 2'2 (one of which must be a 2'1)
- 3-5 years post-call experience in active litigation
- Proven research and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to think critically and articulate legal arguments in a structural and professional manner.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; applicant must be a team player, with a very positive attitude to work, mentally mature, and able to work with others under flexible conditions.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Residence around Island and Lekki area is added advantage.