We are looking to hire a talented and experienced employment lawyer, who is interested in helping with our mission of supercharging our business through the provision of excellent legal advice and implementation of solid legal processes. As the Legal Manager, Employment, you will be responsible for managing and setting the direction of the Employment Specialists sub-team.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Manage the direction of the Employment Specialists sub-team and working with the team to develop projects to support Remote’s cross-jurisdictional employment law compliance
- Take on a leadership role in cross-team legal projects working with key internal stakeholders and external partners to implement efficient and effective solutions to improve Remote’s service and product
- Build the Legal Team's knowledge base and expertise to make legal advice easier to access and utilize for other Remoters
- Institute best practices to help the Legal Team function more efficiently
- Advise Employee Lifecycle and People teams on a wide range of employment law issues across multiple jurisdictions, including advising on complex internal and external employee matters
- Senior qualified lawyer with experience as Head of Employment in an in-house role
- Experience of managing a team of lawyers
- Extensive experience in advisory and contentious employment law including the entire employee lifecycle (recruitment, HR policies, benefits, and terminations are the key areas) and defending employee claims
- Experience in advising on employment law issues in multiple jurisdictions
- Interested in working for a tech-scaleup and specifically HR-tech
- Technologically competent with experience using (or the ability to quickly master) applications, such as Slack, Juro, Notion, Google Drive, Asana, Kissflow
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.